Business Profile
Home About AIR ASIA Business Profile

 

AACL is located at No.1050, Jichang Road, Rende District, Tainan City, Taiwan, R.O.C., with 1,099 employees, capital amounted to 1.5 billion(TWD). Two main shareholders are Taiwan Aerospace Company (T.A.C) and the Taiwan Sugar Company (Taisuga) which holds 68.62% and 13.26% of stocks right.
 
List of major shareholders

Name of major shareholder (2021/04/25)

Shares held(share)

Shares held(%)

Taiwan Aerospace Corp.

92,156,523

68.62%

Taiwan Sugar Cop.

17,800,712

13.26%

Chengchang Investment Co., Ltd.

2,744,196

2.04%

Mega Venture Capital Co., Ltd.

1,632,540

1.22%

Taishin Securities                                                                    

1,147,367

0.85%

Hsuan-Mming Hung

655,200

0.49%

Tzu- Li Tao

478,946

0.36%

Hsing-Han Liu 399,997

0.30%

Tien-Lin Lu                                                    

388,752

0.29%

International Bills Finance Corp.

368,421

0.27%

 
80% of the company's annual business income is from the military and the Government, and remaining 20% is from commercial aircraft maintenance business.
 
AACL Summary of revenue from 2016 to 2020
2016to2020revenue